INFORMATION CLAUSE (GDPR)
- The administrator of the personal data is 4 PL Eastern Europe sp. z o.o. – located in Poznań, 44 Leszka Street, 61-062 Poznań,
- If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please send them to our Data Protection Officer, Jacek Łuczak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- We take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular we ensure that the data we collect are: processed lawfully; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; factually correct and adequate for the purposes for which they are processed; and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
Scope of data collection, purposes and legal basis of data collection
Your personal data are collected and processed only on the basis of the relevant legal basis and the extent of the processing depends on the purpose of the processing.
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Processing period|
|Recruitments||legal basis – Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the person||until the end of the recruitment process|
|Unsolicited Recruitment||legal basis – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. consent; consent may be revoked at any time||until such time as consent is revoked|
|Promotional activities||legal basis – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. consent; consent may be revoked at any time||until such time as consent is revoked|
|Handling inquiries from the contact form and correspondence (email, traditional, other)||legal basis – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. consent; consent may be revoked at any time; revocation of consent will be equivalent to refraining from receiving feedback on the inquiry submitted||until such time as consent is revoked|
|Asserting and defending against claims||legal basis – Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Administrator||while claims are time-barred|
|Managing accounts on the platform||legal basis – Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the necessity of processing to perform the contract||during the term of the contract or until a time period specified in the contract|
|Execution of the contract||legal basis – Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the necessity of processing to perform the contract||during the term of the contract or until a time period specified in the contract|
|Fulfillment of statutory obligations incumbent upon the Administrator||legal basis – Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, i.e. a legal obligation arising in particular from tax and accounting regulations||while claims are time-barred|
The Administrator may transfeŕ personal data only to trusted recipients, such as entities that provide and maintain IT systems or solutions, entities that support the operation of the website, marketing service providers and law firms providing services to 4 PL Eastern Europe sp. z o.o.
At any time you have the opportunity to:
– withdraw your consent to the processing;
– request access to your personal data;
– request the rectification of your personal data;
– request the erasure or restriction of the processing of your Personal Data;
– object to the processing.
To exercise your rights, we encourage you to contact the Data Protection Officer directly via email: email@example.com
If you wish to withdraw your consent, we suggest that you send a message to this effect from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of withdrawing your consent will be that you can no longer receive information about our offer and other marketing content from us. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your data prior to such withdrawal.
If you have doubts about the respect of your rights, you have the possibilitý to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (UODO).
Personal data shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations, with the exception of Switzerland, which, by decision of the European Commission of 26.07.2000 under Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate protection of personal data in Switzerland, provides an adequate level of protection.
The Administrator shall make every effort to ensure all physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with the implemented Information Security Management System ISO 27001 and applicable regulations.